If you love gaming, computer hardware, and consoles, we’re happy to let you join our team if you are the best among the applicants.
We’re currently looking for a remote writer who can commit 15-20 hours per week.
You will be writing new content and updating our existing content – things evolve fast in this industry!
- Update and maintain our buying guides and resources (for example Best G-Sync Gaming Monitors and How Much RAM Do I Need For Gaming?)
- Create and maintain news pieces for upcoming games and products (for example Diablo 4 Release Date, Trailer, News, and Rumors)
Who We Are Looking For
- You have a lot of tech know-how and follow the industry in your hobby as well
- You are preferably based in the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, or New Zealand
- English is your first language and you’re able to write it without any grammatical or spelling mistakes. You will use Grammarly to assist you.
- Prior writing experience as we need samples of your work
- You are able to transform complex tech language into something that the average person can understand
How To Apply
If this sounds interesting to you, head on over to our contact page and fill in the contact form. Make sure to choose “Write For Us” as the topic.
In the message, include your background with PC gaming, hardware, and other relevant information.
Convince us why you are the perfect fit for the task. Are you qualified to write about PC hardware and other related topics?
Link to a few URLs where your work can be seen and mention your pay rate (hourly rate) in the message as well.