If you’re launching Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 and you’re getting an annoying error with the text below, then this guide will help you fix it.
No supported DXGI adapter were found, please verify that your graphics card is within the minimum requirement and that your drivers are up to date.Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 error message
You may also be getting this error, which is related to this issue.
Game may not run correctly since your video card drivers are outdated.Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 error message
Table of ContentsShow
What Does The Error Mean?
The error is most likely due to an error with your Nvidia GPU or AMD drivers. If you just updated your drivers and tried launching the game, you may be met with one of the abovementioned errors.
It doesn’t really mean anything, so you shouldn’t worry, and you shouldn’t roll back your drivers.
How To Fix The Error
Follow the steps below to fix the issue above or the DXGI issue.
- First of all, restart your PC. Make sure you have the latest drivers.
- Once you open the Battle.net launcher, make sure you update the game. We also recommend that you click Scan and Repair to ensure you have the right files and everything.
- Launch the game a few times. It may not launch the first time, but keep trying. Eventually, it will fix the issue, and you will be launched into the game.
- If your game still doesn’t launch, you should try reinstalling your drivers or rolling back your drivers to a previous version. If you have an Nvidia GPU, you can do so here. We recommend that you install this one as this is the most stable driver at the moment:
- Once the game launches, you should be met with the following screen.
- Click on Yes. That will update your files and clear the cache.
- The game will then be relaunched, and it should be working now.
We’ll update this guide soon if there are other fixes not mentioned here.